While very similar to the White to Black Belt Group training, the key difference of theses classes is the level of intensity and increased instructional detail of techniques. (including techniques reserved for Blue Belts and above)
These classes also have more rolling with longer times ranging between 5-10+ minutes. Which, without the mat time of a Blue Belt or above can be sometimes overwhelming for people new to Jiu Jitsu.
This class still focusing on both Gi and NoGi training for competition, life style and self defence purposes and promotes the mutual benefits that both have to each other making students becoming well rounded grapplers.
Our academy offers the most effective way to learn Brazilian jiu jitsu in a fun, friendly and safe environment.
Garra's Adult Program emphasis;
- Training programs that focuses learning on specific topics in 4-6 week blocks maximising knowledge retention
- Training for men & women that is for Fun, Practical, Realistic, and Effective for Self-Defence
- Practical application for Military Personnel, Law Enforcement Officers, Correctional Officers, and Security Industry Employees
- International level training for athletes looking to compete in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and/or Professional Mixed Martial Arts.
- Suitability for ages between 14 to 70+ regardless of current fitness or physical ability
We understand that each student is different and our programs are designed to cater for everyone. Whatever your training goals might be, we will do our best to help you reach those goals!