Group training focuses on both Gi and NoGi training and is geared for competition, life style and self defence purposes.
Training in Gi and NoGi while different both provide mutual benefits to each other and assist students in becoming well rounded grapplers.
Our academy offers the most effective way to learn Brazilian jiu jitsu in a fun, friendly and safe environment.
Garra's Adult Program emphasis;
- Training programs that focuses learning on specific topics in 4-6 week blocks maximising knowledge retention
- Training for men & women that is for Fun, Practical, Realistic, and Effective for Self-Defence
- Practical application for Military Personnel, Law Enforcement Officers, Correctional Officers, and Security Industry Employees
- International level training for athletes looking to compete in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and/or Professional Mixed Martial Arts.
- Suitability for ages between 14 to 70+ regardless of current fitness or physical ability
We understand that each student is different and our programs are designed to cater for everyone. Whatever your training goals might be, we will do our best to help you reach those goals!