Competition Training is for avid BJJ Practitioners that wish to hone their technical skills to the best of their abilities. This class will offer hard competition training utilising competition rounds, strength/conditioning, point calculations and so much more! Training for competition entails a clear focus, specific goals, strategies and techniques to enable the BJJ practitioner to become a champion competitor.
To be a successful Competition Class applicant you must:
- Be able to commit to the classes and every student within that class
- Completed a minimum of 6months consistent BJJ training
- Competes or has a sure intent for competing
- Have read (not just glanced) at the International BJJ Federation rules and regulations
- Has a clear understanding of the points system
- Have the motivation and drive to win
Garra Competition Team – Do you have what it takes?