Rank - Brown Belt
A life-long martial artist with over 25 years of experience, Jamie is an international competitor and coach for Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Throughout his worldly travels, Jamie has studied many forms of the martial arts from Japanese Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Wrestling, Capoeira and traditional Boxing. Jamie studied Muay Thai for 8 years under the tutelage of Ajahn Suchart Podkerepaupari and became a teacher directly from him. For the past decade he has been training in the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and received his brown belt from Prof. Eduardo Dias.
Jamie is known as an approachable and devoted coach, who not only teaches combat skills, but combines that with overlying concepts and philosophy. Therefore allowing his students the ability to grow as a complete martial artist.
- Certified Coach
- Blue card (working with children)
- Yellow card (working with people with disabilities)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructor (adults and kids classes)
- MuayThai instructor
- MMA instructor
- MMA & Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu referee
- CPR & First Aid
- Auslan – Australian Sign Language interpreter